Last week, when I posted about our new master bathroom, I had taken pictures of the bathroom with this chair in it.
It was one of the chairs I painted using latex paint and fabric medium. I have already re-upholstered the other one, but hadn’t gotten to this one yet. Since it was black, it sort of went with the room – at least for the original reveal. But I did have a chair I wanted in there instead, I just hadn’t gotten to giving it a makeover yet.
I picked this one up at Faith Farm for $10. It has a beautiful shape, but the fabric was stained and it didn’t go with my bathroom. So, I pulled off it’s upholstery, painted the frame black, and upholstered it with some left over fabric from my zebra dining room set.
And just like that, it was done!
Since I didn’t have enough to do the back of the seat also, I just used a piece of white fabric I had from the orange couch makeover (all made over -post coming soon!!).
Since I had the paint, and the fabric, this chair only cost me a total of $10! Yay!!
Of course, no seating comes into the house without being thoroughly tested out by the cats…
So, that’s as far as I’ve gotten with finishing up the bathroom. We still haven’t finished putting up all the bathroom “jewelry”, but when I do, I’ll show you.
Hope you are having a safe Halloween!!